Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today I spent most of the day trying to set up my blog again. I learned a little more and added a couple blogs that I really like. I am still healing from surgeries on my shoulder and wrist so I am still limited on what I can do. I didn't do any crafting today but I did stop by Walmart and bought a couple new items to play with. I will play with them tomorrow. I watched Idol and was happy when James Durbin is still there, although I didn't think he would be taken off. He is my favorite by far. I think that tomorrow I will emboss a few different colors of card stock with different folders to have on hand when i need them then maybe I will precut some nestie shapes too. When I get done with that if my hand and arm are still good I will make a couple cards. Now I am excited for tomorrow to get here so I can get busy. Well that is it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment