Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Digi stamp watercoloring

I love to do watercoloring but if you aren't careful a digi image will smear the printer ink. I have found a solution to this. If you lighten your image to a light gray and print on watercolor paper you should be able  to paint without any problems. I have a software on my computer that allows this to be done very easily but I will have to post the name later when I get home. I use cheap watercolor paper from Walmart and cut it down to 8 1/2 by 11. I haven't found anything at that size that was reasonably priced and the paper holds up well when working on it. I hope you all found this helpful. Have a great and crafty day.
Deb 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll show me how to get digi stamps. They're sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our May Anything Goes!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete