Thursday, June 28, 2012

I found this stamp a couple days ago when I was looking for something else. I recieved it free with a paper purchase from gina k a couple years ago. I love it so I stamped on white textured cardstock by colorbok that I just purchased at walmart for the first time and wanted to see how it would hold up to water based mediums. I colored it with CTMH stamp pads and a blender pen. The paper held up pretty gook. It will not take a lot of working so if you are going to use it you will need  some experience so you can do it without to many layers so it doesn't start to pill. I used about 4 or 5 layers with a blender pen. I don't think this would hold up under a wet brush for very long. I hope you like it. I usually use water color paper for this type of medium. I also buy the water color paper at walmart and cut it to fit my printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment